what need to be done setting up a new business in singapore
Section Four; Setting Up Shop:
Setting Up Shop:
Assume your organization is going forward with entering into the country you discussed in your country study. They are now in the process of determining the more specific details of setting up business in that country.
They have asked you to write a report on your recommendations as to how they should enter the country, staff the operation, the type of international strategy they should use, and the marketing and distribution strategy.
You are to use at least three additional sources to complete this assignment. PLEASE remember to cite all your sources; proper citation of your sources is a requirement for this course. This assignment is to be a minimum of 2 – 4 pages typed, font 12, double-spaced. ===PLEASE READ ATTACHMENT ON PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT..THIS IS LAST PART THAT NEEDS TO WROTE..IT HAS TO ALL TIE IN TOGETHER
Please support all recommendations with sound reasoning and research.
You report must cover but not limited the following areas:
- Mode of Entry
- Pick the most appropriate mode of entry
- Discuss the pros and cons
- Support your decision with research
- Human Resources
- Staffing Needs
- Lower-Level employees
- Staffing Approach
- Ethnocentric, Polycentric, or Geocentric
- Pay and Compensation
- Training and Development
- Union Concerns
- Staffing Needs
- Target Market & Market Segmentation
- Cultural Concerns & Barriers
- How will you address them
- Competitor Marketing Analysis
- Distribution Strategy
- Use local, home country or a mix?
- Production facilities (if needed)
- Will you use outsourcing —