resource management 3
The warehouse manager asked you to create a presentation for his staff. The presentation will discuss various aspects of inventory control and will include a sample inventory list as a comprehensive chart that lists all of the company’s internal resources: equipment, machines, technology, furniture, office supplies, and so forth.
Considering the company, its services, and its products and using what you learned in the game module, create a PowerPoint presentation that will address all internal resources of the organization and address the following:
- Explain the “make to order” process
- Quality considerations in the production process
- Supplier deals and supplier quality, reliability, cost, and lead times
- Raw material purchasing strategies
- Explain the roles and uses of inventory
- Explain techniques for effective inventory management
- Explain the elements of lean and “just-in-time” approaches to supply chain management.
- Create an inventory based on departments, units, and teams in a table providing elements of relevant categories (e.g., departments, materials, technology, office equipment, vendors, time line, cost, restocking dates, resource locations) using the inventory list template link below.
- Inventory list template: Should be similar to this example. https://templates.office.com/en-us/Make%20a%20List…
Use the following format:
- 8–10 slides
- Eye-catching graphics, clip art, charts, and models
- A minimum of 100–200 words of speaker’s notes per slide
- APA, 6th edition format for all citations and references