https://cheapnursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Admin https://cheapnursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/logo-300x60.png Admin2023-03-19 08:54:332023-03-19 08:54:33licensure and certification south carolina
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
licensure and certification south carolina
Licensure and Certification
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Review the state laws and regulations for SOUTH CAROLINA relating to the practice of mental health counseling. Within these regulations, locate the specific areas relating to:
- Internship requirements (this may include the fieldwork internship you complete during your degree program as well as any post-degree internship hours that you may need to collect).
- Supervision (who can function as a supervisor in your state and what are the requirements for being a supervisor).
- Licensing/certification (requirements and application process).
- Continuing education requirements for licensed/credentialed counselors (how many hours will you need and how often).
- Information about the grounds for suspension or revocation of a license (list 3 specific things that can get you into trouble in your state).
- As you discuss and summarize your state laws and regulations SOUTH CAROLINA relating to these five areas of practice, please be sure include the specific legal codes. For example: the Ohio Revised Code (ORC) #4757-13 discusses the licensing of counselors. Your discussion should be written in your own words. Address how these laws impact the licensing process and counseling professionals in general.
- Articulate specific strategies for remaining current of all revisions and amendments to state laws that regulate and impact credentialing, certification, and licensing of counseling professionals. Include steps needed to implement the strategy with the support of at least one peer reviewed journal article.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Develop accurate written communication and thoughts that convey the overall goals of the assignment and do not detract from the overall message. Your paper should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills.
- References: Your reference list must include APA-approved links to state resources, and at least two peer-reviewed sources. You must use APA sixth edition style to list your references. Refer to the iGuide page APA Style and Format for more information.
- Number of pages: The length of your paper should be 2–3 double-spaced pages. Note: Page count does not include cover page or references.
- Formatting: Use APA sixth edition formatting, including correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no skipped lines before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, and no bullets. Refer to the iGuide page APA Style and Format for more information.