Scenario: The CEO was very satisfied with the presentation that you provided to the ED Steering Committee about the ED throughout and your SWOT recommendations. Following systems theory thinking, the CEO feels that correcting the ED throughput is essential in assuring a positive flow for patients once they are admitted through the ED. ED throughput will assist in diminishing lag time for admissions, assure timely surgical interventions, and improve patient satisfaction scores. These items are crucial since they are the essence of the financial viability of the hospital.
Thus, the CEO requested that you provide a presentation to the governing board and medical directors about the ED throughout. He would like you to develop a motivating statement that will generate support among the governing board members as your first slide. Also, the CEO would like you to create a more effective presentation that communicates the most crucial points of your SWOT analysis to the governing board members.
- The presentation should be 8 slides in length, excluding the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speaker’s notes that are a minimum of 100 words. The notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- The presentation must be submitted as a PowerPoint file (.ppt) – do not submit the presentation as a PDF file.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- You need to cite at least 3 sources for this assignment
- Use APA