Developing a Change Project
Expanding on your identified change project and the elements completed in the first three parts, devise an implementation plan that addresses the following points:
- The change you wish to initiate
- The rationale for the change, using supporting data
- The outcomes desired from the change
- The audience you need to convince
- The benefits to the institution
- Allocation of resources and potential budget requirements
- The group to lead the initiative —why these members
- The proposed timeline
- Measures of success
*Note: you will not implement the change project for this competency.
All submissions must have a minimum of two scholarly references to support your work.
Examples of work to show
- 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation – APA format