In this assignment, you will discuss the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Web site current levels of derivatives in the United States.
Go to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Web site. Find the most recent levels of futures, forwards, options, swaps, and credit derivatives using the following steps:
- Click on “Publications.”
- From there, click on “Other Publications/Reports.”
- Then, click on “Quarterly Report on Bank Derivatives Activities.”
- Click on the most recent date, and download the latest report. The tables containing the data are at the bottom of the document.
Then, discuss the following:
- How have these values increased since 2015?
- Use charts or tables to illustrate the difference between the numbers.